Vacature (Lead) System Engineer
We’re searching for an International (Lead) System Engineer with knowledge of system testing, requirements analysis and is capable of quickly becoming proficient in the application of our operational systems. You will be creating the system design documents, safety case documents and external interface specifications based on customer requirements, integrating the system components into a complete system and coordinate technical aspects of project. For your role, you will be traveling for 30% of your time (schedule in week(s)).
You are responsible to:
- Design systems to market demands;
- Contribute to the realization of extensive quotations for international customers;
- Advise on the development of Saab products, process improvements and technical capabilities in commercial projects;
- Work on the protection of the system against intruders;
- Implement changes into the total system;
- Map customer requirements to system solutions based on the A3000 product;
- Prepare and implement system testing in factory and on-site;
- Develop training material for the customer;
- Perform operational/maintenance training for the customer in factory and on-site;
- Effectively contribute to the realization of projects worldwide;
- Perform activities based on applicable policies, guidelines, cost awareness, rules and procedure (incl. those related to health and safety, quality and environment).
Your skills and experience
- Higher degree in a relevant subject or relevant experience;
- Communicate (writing) fluently Dutch and English;
- Analytical thinker, flexible and creative;
- Training skills and skills to create/ update manuals;
- Planning and scheduling skills;
- Understanding the Aviation/Air Traffic Management market;
- Knowledge of Linux including ‘vi’, Software engineering and data networks;
- Traveling is required;
- Dutch residency or work permit / visa / citizenship in the Netherlands.