Vacature Test Engineer
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Write & execute test plans, test cases and report the test results to advise on release of the control software to the field.
- Communicate with stakeholders.
- Gather and understand system knowledge.
- Perform manual testing and automate the tests if possible.
- Report and analyze defects via the configuration management system (MKS).
- Participate in (Agile scrum) project meetings.
- Work closely with the project manager and other product stakeholders.
- Provide analysis and feedback to the design team to improve product performance.
- Review of development documents (requirements, design, etc).
- Contribute to the continuous improvement program.
- 2-5 years work experience in (technical) product development organization(s).
- 2+ years of experience in testing within a technical environment.
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Be critical in analyzing the test input and output.
- Proficient in English (verbally and in writing).
- Knowledge of control software domain.
- Knowledge of MATLAB and C programming language.
- Preferable: software development experience.